Project to counteract discomfort and school abandonment through the promotion of work training programs in school. It’s a work path for the social inclusion of boys and girls with high risk of social-scholastic dispersion.
- Raising awareness among young people about the importance of professional preparation for easier access to the world of work.
- Promoting the socio-occupational integration of young people, especially the socially weaker and vulnerable ones.
1. The main purpose of the project is to support young people who attend professional schools in Vicenza and in general in Veneto, and who, for family, social or psycho-physical reasons, find it difficult to pursue and complete their training path, thus increasing the chance to enter a workplace in the short-term.
2. The project also aims to spread the awareness that young people, even those most at risk from a disciplinary or social point of view, can build a dignified future in legality, if they’re helped in their vocational training, especially during adolescence.
3. Finally, we plan to organize events that enhance and give visibility to some of the young people who have successfully completed vocational training at ENGIM Veneto schools, and who have distinguished themselves for their extraordinary work, their solidarity, or their “ordinarity”.
Full Project Plan (Italian)
You can contribute to the project with a donation by bank transfer with the following coordinates:
IBAN code: IT17 E076 0103 2000 0100 1330 032. BIC/SWIFT: BPPIITRRXXX
Bank: Banco Posta – 00144 Roma
Reason: Job Grant